Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor Cuff with Digital LCD Display and Storage BoxRegular price £99.99 GBP Sale price £29.99 GBP
QUICK & ACCURATE MEASUREMENTS: Our wrist blood pressure monitors clinically tested from thousands of individual data and core algorithms adopted to make sure higher accuracy. You can get the accurate measurement of systolic diastolic and pulse rate at 20 seconds at home no need to frequently go to hospital or clinic. Cost-free and time-saving.
2.0IN LCD DISPLAY: Designed with a 2.0inches LCD screen that makes it extremely easy to read especially facilitate the aged person. The latest record will be named 01 and the new record will cover the older when reaches 60 sets of record data. 90Records x2 Memory function and data broadcasting help the elders to record their pressure blood and heart pulse which help to watch over personal health status.
COMFORTABLE WIDE RANGE CUFF: The comfortable cuff fits for wrist circumference from 5.31-7.67inches easy to wear with a single hand. Suits for children elders and pregnant.
EFFORTLESSLY OPERATE & PORTABLE: With your palms up and tie the wristband on your wrist 0.393inches from the artery turn on our blood pressure machine and keep the wristband at the same height as the heart for better accuracy. A storage box and lightweight design can be carried anywhere and anytime.
AN IDEAL GIFT FOR PARENTS/ELDERS: Accurate measurement and low cost is designed to be an optimal gift for your parents elder relatives or co-workers etc.
Home Blood Pressure Monitoring Basics
- Preparation for Monitoring: You should avoid drinking alcohol or coffee eating smoking exercising and bathing in 30 minutes before you take a measurement. If you are in a stressful state you’d better not take a measurement.
- Regular Monitoring: We suggest that you take a measurement at the same time each day so that the data can be compared in a valuable way. For example you can take the measurement at 9:00 P.M. today and the same time tomorrow.
- Proper Position During Monitoring: You should avoid the nervous mood during the measurement. Avoid talking or moving and just keep your feet flat on the floor.
- The left-hand wrist is recommended to measure.
- USB powered and USB cable can’t be used at the same time.