Pure PHP eLearning BundleNormaler Preis £735.00 GBP Sonderpreis £91.99 GBP
PHP is a server-side scripting language designed for web development but also used as a general-purpose programming language. It is originally created by Rasmus Lerdorf in 1994.
Companies using PHP in their products include: LiveRamp, Thumbtack, Dynamic Signal, Cloudflare, Accenture, Rackspace, Tesla, Nokia, Chegg, Slack, Sprinklr, Angie's List, BrightRoll, Nutanix, Hortonworks, Zynga, MobileIron, Lyft, Zuora, Yesware, SolarCity, OnDeck, Hootsuite, Bigcommerce, BitTorrent, SeatGeek, Birchbox, Udemy, and many others.
There are 17,000 job postings on LinkedIn globally for PHP developers.
The courses in the bundle are:
- PHP Object Oriented Programming Fundamentals
- PHP Specialist
- Fundamentals of PHP
- Learn PHP Basics
- Learn Object Oriented Programming PHP fundamentals bootcamp
- Star Rating Project AJAX with JSON response from PHP MySQL
- PHP MySQL database connections
- PHP 5 Introduction to coding Tutorial bootcamp
- MySQL PHP Database Essentials add a Database to your site
- Unity 5 Interact with the database like a pro - php mysql
- PHP Object Oriented Programming: Build a Login System
- Learn PHP Programming From Scratch
- JSON AJAX data transfer to MySQL database using PHP
- How to Set Up PayPal Instant Payment Notification with PHP
What You Get
- LIFETIME access to all courses and content
- 15 courses
- 50+ hours of content
- All courses are redeemed on AcademyHacker.com. Academy Hacker is an elearning course marketplace for hackers, developers, cyber security pros, and tech nerds.